Wednesday 11 May 2011

Old ladies' feet

That's what I've got now - old ladies' feet.

I noticed it when I put my sandalled feet up on the coffee table. They're knobbly. It isn't just rough skin that could be rubbed and moisturised away. My feet actually look like a collection of odd bones stuffed into a skin bag. They stick out in odd places and at odd angles. And the toenails are going thick and scaly.

It's been difficult buying sandals for a while, having to be careful that the most sticky-out bones are hidden and not protruding through between the straps. Does this mean that I have to start buying old ladies' sandals - cream and solid with lacing up the front? And thick nearly-flesh-coloured tights?

Or would some of those lovely gladiator or wrapped sandals (there's a lovely pair in Clarks) do the trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment