Saturday 27 March 2010

Mess

It's the breadboard that really bugs me. I clean up the kitchen, every Saturday morning, anti-clockwise from the table to the compost bucket, methodically, including clearing the crumbs off the breadboard into the garden for the birds. Then, with it all clear and tidy, off I go to do something else.

And when I come back, no matter how long or short a time it is, someone has been through and made toast, or a sandwich, and there is MESS on the breadboard, crumbs, smears of jam or mayo, a blunt knife with butter on it, a sharp knife as well sometimes, the stalk of a tomato, or a bit of cheese rind, just left.

So I clear it all up, wipe down the breadboard etc etc. Go back to whatever it was I was doing, or something else.

A bit later - yes, breadboard all messy again.

Drives me BONKERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment